InfinitySwap and MODCLUB have announced our intention to collaborate on a variety of different levels in order to further the development of the Internet Computer ecosystem.
We are delighted to announce a new partnership with MODCLUB, a content moderation platform for the web3 era.
MODCLUB has successfully integrated the Bitfinity wallet into their platform and we will explore further synergies moving forward including marketing and tech support.
Outlined below are some of the challenges faced when it comes to user onboarding and bot prevention in this industry and how MODCLUB will be able to solve them.
- Bots have consistently been an issue across blockchain projects– ranging from ICOs, to Airdrops and NFTs.
- Web3 communities are dominated by bots, degrading the customer experience of community members.
- Preventing and minimizing bots takes time and resources from developers who are working hard developing their products.
- MODCLUB uses decentralized verification as a service. They offer bot-resistant onboarding for applications using Proof of Humanity (POH).
- The platform includes multiple bot-prevention layers to allow for customizable verification levels dictated by customer requirements.
- The platform is private and secure, is fully chain agnostic and compatible with both Web2 and Web3 products.
- MODCLUB will offer a spectrum of services providing a solution for sybil resistance across the board.
- MODCLUB’s POH solution can be scaled up to handle the demands of KYC and AML, as the verification process is customizable to the needs of the verifying institution.
- The platform will leverage AI Assisted verification and AI facial recognition and include premium features such as multi-IP restriction, IP-based geofencing, and browser fingerprinting.
- MODCLUB will expand its customer application base beyond the DFINITY ecosystem. The platform is designed in such a way that it will be able to integrate with not only applications built on the DFINITY Internet Computer, but also cross-chain applications and traditional web applications.