There are a lot of projects on the Entrepot and Yumi launchpads right now that are getting close to the end of their mint time. If you want to get in on any of these projects, now is the time before it is too late. Here are a few of the mints that will be ending soon (in no particular order).
· Club Cani – I have to mention this one first because there’s no end date marked on the Entrepot Launchpad, but the Canistore team has announced that the Club Cani sale will be ending any day now. The team has decided to upgrade all NFTs in the collection to the top membership, except for the 10-year cards, which will receive double the top membership. So if you want $CANI token airdrops for years to come, this is the last call for picking up a Club Cani NFT before you have to try and get somebody to sell you one on the secondary market. InfinitySwap is proud to have Canistore as one of our partners as they work toward the goal of bringing streaming music to the Internet Computer blockchain!
· Puzzles – These new Puzzle NFTs are a 2-in-1 animated collection. Not only do you get to own the digital collectible, but each NFT is a puzzle in itself. Solve it, and you may find a wallet with another NFT in it (unless someone else got there before you). The mint is free for holders of the previous Puzzle collections or just 1 ICP for newcomers who want to join the Puzzle community. So be sure to grab the last few before the mint time runs out. Artist Neel is one of the OG artists of the Internet Computer, and the entire InfinitySwap team considers him a friend.
· Crypto Spell Codex – This is the first collection from one of InfinitySwap’s platinum partners – Hybrid Studio. At the time of publication, you’ll probably have less than 48 hours to scoop up one of these NFTs on the Yumi launchpad. You can learn more about the project in our recent AMA with the Hybrid Studio team. The short version is that this team is focused on animated 3D artwork with a focus on the seemingly miraculous nature of crypto tech as a sort of magic to those who don’t understand the technology behind the blockchain. This first collection is very limited, with just 110 NFTs in total.
· Nauts Generation One – Another mint ending soon on the Yumi launchpad (you have about three weeks on this one) is the Nauts Generation One NFT. The Nauts World team is combining 3D NFTs with game development and phygital toys. There’s a little something for everyone in this project!
· The Swop OG Sale – The Swop is crowdfunding their project via an NFT sale on Entrepot. If you like the very well-supported Twitter Spaces the team is putting together and are interested in their Community Artist Fund and the upcoming Swop Magazine, buying an NFT is how you show support. After the mint ends in 3 weeks, the rest of the NFTs will be burned.
What I’m Paying Attention to This Week
One thing I’ll be watching this week is the update to the Entrepot marketplace. You’ve probably already seen some previews floating around on Twitter, and I can assure you that it will deliver many of the features we’ve been asking for. I’m also watching some updates to the Yumi marketplace for their 1-year anniversary celebration. Plus, I’m curious about how Toniq’s foray into Bitcoin Ordinals will impact the IC. We already have the GNight Punks project partially released on two blockchains (it’s called GN Punks on BTC). Let’s see if this will attract some new eyes to the community.